Finance Insurance, Ltd.
1164 Bishop Street,
Honolulu, HI 96813
Hawaii Standard Time
Fax: (808) 522-2082
Certificate of Insurance
Realtor BOP Indication Request
Life and Group
Life Insurance Realtime Quote
What information do I need to report my claim?
The information needed will depend on the type of claim you are reporting. Typically, however, the carriers will ask for:
- Your contact information
- The name and contact information of any other involved parties
- Your policy info (if available)
- The type of loss you are reporting (auto, home, etc.)
- The date the incident occurred
- A description of the loss
- A description of any injuries
Where can I report my claim?
You can contact your agent or the carrier direct to the number on your policy. Click here for a list of common local Carrier Contacts.
Property Loss Notice
Automobile Loss Notice
Exchange of Information Form
General Liability Notice of Occurrence / Claim